Support for you

The majority of our services offer advocacy support to people who need it.

Advocacy is about listening to you and working with you to decide what you want to happen. You and your advocate will make a plan and work towards achieving it.

There are lots of different types of advocacy and sometimes it can be difficult to understand what type you need. There is a page on each of the main types that we offer but the summaries below might help you choose which would be most likely to be right for you.

We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We won't give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect

Community Advocacy

This is an advocacy that is not a legal right. Community Advocacy can be delivered by professional advocates, or in some areas by a citizen or peer advocates.

You can find out about how and when an advocate could work with you and the difference they can make.

We will help in support you to:

Express your views and wishes

Secure your rights

Have your interests represented

Access information and services

Explore choices and options

Support for you

  • Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
  • Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
  • Care and Support Advocacy (Care Act)
  • NHS service Advice service
  • Community Advocacy
  • Equality Advisory & Support (EASS)
  • Respite Support
  • Training and development
  • Holistic Assessment
  • Specialist advocacy Support
  • Children & Family Services
  • Monitoring and Reviews

We offer a wide range of services (for example those with)

•Mental Health support

•Learning disabilities



•Physical Disabilities

We work with

•Parents and their families

•Young People


•Older People


We also offer

Care approach to families experiencing

•Mental health

•Domestic abuse

Through variety of services such as

•Independent advocacy,

•Monthly support group

•Football and bike coaching for children


We also offer

•Offer Help with your child's homework

(terms and conditions and fees applies)

•Help with basic computer training for parents and carers & users

(Terms and conditions with fees applies)

 We Also offer fill any Complicated form form service

  • For old people
  • For people with disability
  • for people with mental health illness

Who can use community advocacy?

This is a tricky question to answer because it depends very much on what your local council decides.

Community Advocacy is paid for by local councils and therefore what is offered depends on what they can afford and who they decide needs the service the most in their area.

Some councils might only offer advocacy to people who have mental health illnesses and who have been sectioned under the Mental Health Act. 




.............Giving more strength and voice to the needy........ changing lives

We are Independent advocate we advocate for change

We help users and carers to express their views and making sure that their views are taken seriously.

We respect confidentiality of our workers will not tell others anything you have said without your permission, unless we are worried about your safety or the safety of someone else.

Elderly Person Service

The Elderly Persons Services. Our dedicated staff offer information and guidance to Enfield’s senior residents supporting them to lead independent lives.

We also offer:

  • Benefit help
  • Advocacy and Support etc
  • Help to arrange care services to agencies
  • Referrals to other agencies
  • Letter writing and form filling
  • Keep fit classes for the over 45’s
  • Appointments booking and Health Checks

We are open for appointments for this service:

Wednesday     11.30am – 2.30pm


CompanyNumber: 10137386 / CHARITY NUMBER: 1183614